Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Where have I been?

I know, it's been a few days since I updated here. Last week LinkedIn opened up their "publishing platform" to me; it's sort of my blog for LinkedIn. I've posted a few posts there, which I've also posted over here, and, honestly, they seem to get a great deal more exposure and activity in LinkedIn than they do here.

I think what I'm going to do is leave this blog for the more personal entries, and use the LinkedIn platform for the posts that relate to jobseeking advice and questions.

What does that mean, in real terms? I think it means I'll probably post once a week on LinkedIn to start. That way I can gauge the audience, and if it looks like the response would support more frequent posts, I'll expand to twice a week, or more.

Meanwhile, I'll post here on a more irregular schedule.  It might be twice one week, every day the next week, and three times the week after that. Whenever something strikes me as worth writing about.

In any case, however, there won't be any posts anywhere during the week of 9-13 June. That's the first week of summer vacation for the kids, and we've got a little Disney World surprise vacation lined up for them. Shh... don't tell.


No comments:

Post a Comment