Friday, May 23, 2014

4 days? Cool!

Well, folks, I have an unexpected 4-day weekend in celebration of Memorial Day. That being the case, I'm going to start by declaring a 4-day weekend here on the blog as well.

I'll be back with a new entry on Tuesday. Also (and this is kinda cool) LinkedIn has granted me access to their Publishing Platform. That means I'm now allowed to publish a blog directly on LinkedIn. If you're a contact of mine there, you may have already seen a notification when I reposted Thursday's post from here over there.

What does that mean for this blog? For now, nothing. Fairly soon, however, I'll probably start posting alternate days here and there. So if I publish here Tuesday, I'll publish there on Wednesday, and include a link back here. Then on Thursday, I'll publish here, with a link over to the LinkedIn blog. Or something like that. Still not sure.

In any case, if you're in the US, enjoy your long Memorial Day weekend. I'll be back on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment